Thursday, March 1, 2007

Terror Tour 2/15/2007



Immediately after the show, we drove straight to Los Angeles. Everyone really wanted to get home, and I can’t blame them. We drove the 6 hours through the night and ended up dropping everyone off about 8 in the morning.

I had these grand plans of going to the movies and getting all sorts of things accomplished before the show started. The only thing I actually got accomplished was sleeping for 10 hours on Scott’s couch and then going to a diner and seeing 2 transvestites. The one looked like “New York’s” Mom. Ever see that HBO show about Transsexual Prostitutes in Honolulu. Remember the blonde one? I so would.

We rolled up to the show and I was very excited that the Knitting Factory is located right by John Tesh’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. John Tesh composed “Roundball Rock” which served as the NBA on NBC’s theme song from 1993-2002 and had the best on screen chemistry with Mary Hart on Entertainment Tonight than any other host since. Bob Goen and Mark Steines are mere imposters to Tesh’s throne. Www.Tesh.com

The show was in the smaller room of the Knitting Factory, which is the ONLY L.A. club that Terror is allowed to play at, thanks to a mild “riot” at the Whiskey in 2004. The smaller room holds around 400 and the show was SOLD OUT! 250 some people got turned away. However, Misha ran some scam that got 100 people in and he made over 100 dollars. What a shithead. You can’t deny his entrepreneurial spirit though. The show that was in the big room only had about 50 people in it. Awesome.

Los Angeles was definitely in the house and represented hard. No real drama to speak of, and 1,000 stagedives later, the show ended a complete success.

During the show, I was very busy and hated everyone. I talked with some “acquaintances” and made a pact to marry a young lady if I wasn’t hitched by the time I was 30. These are the kind of things that go through my head at work / on tour. Everyday I get up and hope to somehow have an epiphany that will steer me on the correct path through the remainder of my life. I’m still waiting for that vision, until then I guess I will just have to sleep a lot and continue being a personal assistant to Frank 3 Gun and Martin Stewart.

A separate young lady thought that I was hitting on her just because I asked her if she was attracted to me and she told me I was coming on too strong. I really wasn’t hitting on her; my self esteem is just so despairingly low that I seek out anyone, including complete strangers, to pay me insincere compliments to help me feel better about myself.

Buske and I went and stayed at Nick’s house for the night. I took apart the couch and found a grape in it. Gross. I hate fruit.

1 comment:

karim said...

i have a feeling Chowdah would go for either of those trannies with few questions asked. and as Misha as the "tour manager" on SOTU was one of the best things i've ever witnessed on tour. especially when he told the tour manager in charge of sounds that he would "beat her ass". keep in mind she was a middle aged woman.