Thursday, February 8, 2007

Terror Tour 1/31/2007

Terror hadn’t been to Raleigh, NC since the fall of 2005 with Bury Your Dead. I remember that being a pretty good show and this one was no different. The club was very small but still crammed 300 kids inside. All the Down To Nothing kids came out again to do 200 stagedives per person.

During the show we found out that the next day’s show in Nashville had been cancelled due to an unexpected snowstorm. This happened to me last year on a Throwdown tour as well. They get 2 inches of snow in Nashville and they freak out. Hearing about this show being cancelled brought back the excitement of finding out school had gotten cancelled (which happened a lot in Northeastern Ohio). Of course we wanted to play the show, but we had gone 2 weeks straight with LONG drives everyday…so we were excited about a day off.

Stick To Your Guns went with us to the same motel and we both got rooms for 2 days. We were in a college town, so liquor was plentiful. People got HAMMERED. I remember Buske pulling me out of a sleeping bag at 4 am and harassing me about an Integrity t-shirt that I never got him in 2002.

No comments: