Friday, February 9, 2007

Terror Tour 2/1/2007

I woke up, thinking it was around 11 am…It was actually 3 pm. I was definitely the first one up, too. I guess we really needed to sleep. By 5 we were on our way to…wait for it…wait for it…Buffalo Wild Wings! After we ate, we went to Best Buy. Some people were looking for the new Sean Price record, but they couldn’t find it. Nick and I bought 2 Toby Keith CD’s though. We got “White Trash with Money” and “Unleashed”. We have been listening to “Shockn’yall” in the van quite frequently and wanted to get some more Toby. Anytime we listen to it, Martin gets physically sick. “The Angry American” is probably one of the most thought out songs of our generation. It is right up there with our previous Toby Keith favorites, “The Taliban Song”, “I Love This Bar”, and “Weed With Willie".


Martin and Nick started recording some L.I.O.N. guitar tracks in the other room while Scott, Buske, and I downloaded episode 3 of “Ego Trip’s The White Rapper Show” on YouTube.com. We all huddled around the computer and watched Vanilla Ice superfan, “G-Child” get the boot. Brand Nubian was not impressed with the ghetto revival. After the conclusion of that, a re-run of episode 4 came on tv, so we were all excited to be caught up. We were more excited that “100 Proof” got voted off. La Coka guest appearance was nice, too. I hope that the weird token white geek from Virginia is next to go.

Misha had 2 strippers that he met at the previous night’s show, come over to drink with everyone in the 2nd room. One was wearing a wig and fake Ugs with holes in the toes. I know a few people ended up pissing into her bra. I think Misha may have a celebrity sex tape out there after this night as well. What a little creepy weirdo he is. One time he had unprotected sex, and when we started to explain to him about STD’s he said, “I don’t think she had any, she was tight.” On a separate occasion, he got blown outside in the snow and Buske, Ang, and I made up a fake disease called REPITOSIS that you get when, well…getting blown outside in the snow. We told him that your dick develops scales. Needless to say, Misha believed us and we caught him doing a Google search on Repitosis that night.

No comments: