Friday, February 9, 2007

Terror Tour 2/3/2007

We found out that there was no glass repair available on Saturday morning, so we made the drive to the ATL without a window. Atlanta is the home of Outkast, Ludacris/DTP, Young Jeezy/CTE, T.I./GrandHustle Lil Jon, The Youngbloodz, and Jermaine Dupri (who may be uglier than Lil' Wayne), but none of them came out to our show.

During the first song, Buske choke-slammed a security guard with his bass on. Later a separate melee broke out which featured Big Doug throwing his guitar into a crowd of security guards and band members fighting. The next few paragraphs are taken from my benchmate Maritin's account of the story from his guttermagic.blogspot.com account:

The show was bananas. Mad stage diving like i've never seen. One bouncer got salty with Fat Juggz Hernandez (Our fake Tour Manager) and Doug took his guitar off and threw it at this cat. It missed him and hit like 2 other people and then broke on the floor. I jump off stage and see Buske just ruin this guys night with an elbow to his mug. Next thing I knew some goon has me hemmed up by my shirt with his hand all twisted up in my shit. I felt threatened, so I gave a good slug to his kisser and it was lights out. Things got crazy for a sec and then it was over with so we continued the rest of the show without problems.

Around load out time all the bouncers were salty that they got served up in their own club and that we just finished the show off like it was nothing. They started making threats to other kids on the tour that had nothing to do with the situation. Needless to say nothing else happens because it's the same old story every time. People always talk big and crazy when they feel like they've been punked. I over heard my little friend I had the confrontation with from earlier talking about how he's going to "shoot the mother fucker that hit me when I see him.". I stopped and gave him a look and what does he do? Shakes my hand and tells me how great he thought the show was. Then he goes on to say "It's all about punk rock. Ride or die.". What the hell does that mean? I may never know.


We went to a shot diner and hung out with some crazy black toothless bartender named Darren. He told us he has the unofficial key to the city. I think he tried to solicit us for drugs. He sent some gross fat Hispanic girls from Texas over. They definitely wanted to have sexual relations with the lot of us. They were hard up. We must not have been, because we declined.

1 comment:

Guav said...

These entries are amazing, keep up the good work.